Friday, May 25, 2012

A Friend is Someone - Card

I think I said recently that I'd never really done flowers.  I guess I'm making up for lost time....

I adore this sentiment.  Hope you like the card!


This took an embarassingly short time to create.  Gotta love those pre-made flowers that compliment the paper!


Card Synthesis
Reagents:
Adirondack Pitch Black
Spellbinders: Romantic Rectangles
Prima Nature Garden, A4 size or 6x6" pad
Prima Trimmings - the printed twill for the bow

Thanks for dropping in! Suzanne

4 comments:

  1. Nice Layout- I like how the butterfly peaks out at the top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, awesome cart...so many beautiful details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice. yup gotta love pre-made flowers. Nice to see you step out from your "comfort zone" BIG GRIN

    ReplyDelete