Here is how I did this card. Thumbnail links to the products are below.
- Cut and fold white cardstock to 5x5" sidefold card.
- Using VersaMagic Sage, stamp Morris leaves Illuminations onto vellum. Allow to dry.
- Flip vellum over and use stamp positioner to center Capital Letter over Illuminations and stamp Capital Letter with Brilliance Galaxy Gold. Emboss with Queen's Gold Embossing Powder.
- Die cut vellum with Spellbinders Decorative Labels 1 die.
- Mount vellum on card front using Scrapbook Adhesives Butterfly 3D Foam shapes.
Although not as smooth as I'd like, it makes a pretty good gilded letter!
Thanks for having a look! Suzanne