Saturday, May 19, 2012

And the Winners Are....!

Congratulations to all the winners on our Blog Buzz!!!


A HUGE thanks to the designers who participate. 
Your creations are amazing!  This card is for you!

Here are our winners!  Please email me with your snail mail address (to suzanne@quietfiredesign.com)
________
From Yogi Grunwald's blog

BloggerLynne said...All the cards are lovely, but I especially like the blue one with the bird. Thanks for sharing.
________
From Holly Simoni's blog

Joanne (h.j.m@c......)
________
From Robyn Joseph's blog

Janet L. said...
Pretty, pretty, pretty! I've always loved blue and green together and what could be better than adding gold to the mix!!
_______
from Dawn Bennett's blog
Linda M said...
This is such a lovely sentiment - your use of the pearls adds to the elegant calligraphy to make this a timeless card!


________
From Wanda Hentge's blog

Daphne said....
Oh Wanda, exquisite artwork, as always! your bow has such an antique feeling.
_______
from Sherry Cheever's blog

Joanne M
Thanks for sharing all the techniques for the beautful altered frame you created. It certainly does showcase the wonderful QuietFire stamp and I love the flower ! Maybe I need that Spellbinders die too!!!

________
from Monica Black's blog

Becky Dunham said... 
Wow Monica! These are all absolutely gorgeous! I love how you created these backgrounds and those pressed flowers on the last one add such a lovely touch. I have not been able to fit these stains into my budget but they are high on my wish list :) Thanks for sharing!
_______
from Terre Fry's blog

Holly said...
Gorgeous card. The sentiment and design go so well together. I like the weed love stamp too- makes me smile.

_______
from my blog

Becky Dunham said...
LOVE this gorgeous card Suzanne! The colors are so soothing and the images are sweet :) Lucky you to have a collection of copper leaves - that leaf is stunning!

Thanks to everyone who joined in our Blog Buzz and commented!  See you again next time!
If you're interested in the card I made for this post, I'll do an entry with more details very soon!
Thanks for visiting, Suzanne

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful creation and congratulation to the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done you lucky lot x Fantastic cards thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card. I don't think I used that quote yet...mmm
    Congrats to the winners

    ReplyDelete
  4. A big congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is stunning! I know several people I would send a card like this to, that is if I could create one this gorgeous! Will have to work on that!

    Um, am I allowed to win twice? I would be thrilled to do so, but is it against the rules? I will send you my info Suzanne and you can let me know! Congrats to the other winners :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for making it possible for all of us Suzanne
    Congrats to all winners!

    ReplyDelete