Thursday, February 10, 2011

Spellbinders - new dies for 2011

Here is a little slideshow of the Spellbinders dies arriving soon!  You can pre-order these here on my site.  So many beautiful possibilities!


While I was at CHA, I was lucky enough to pick up the new Spellbinders 2011 Catalogue.  They should have them available to download on their site soon (but it might be a month or so).  I was delighted to see that they had included artwork by Becca Feeken featuring Quietfire Design Rubber! I've scanned the page so you can see it!  Beautiful project!  Thank you so much Becca.



I was also incredibly lucky to receive a complimentary copy of Spellbinders Nestabilities Basics & Beyond and have it signed by Stacey Caron, owner of Spellbinders. Once again thanks to Becca Feeken for her exquisite artwork.  This project is included in the book with complete directions.  The projects in this book range from cute to 3D to elegant and beyond.  It's a great resource.


 Just a reminder this week that the February Spellbinders Pre-orders are on sale as well as the Wizard.  If you need to know the details of pre-orders, please email me.  (If you already receive the email updates, you'll know all about it!) Click here to see all the Specials.

Here is a slide show of the soon-to-arrive selection of Spellbinder Dies.

No comments:

Post a Comment