I love how this turned out. At this point in time I'm particularly drawn to these two greens and I knew there was a VersaMagic ink that would match, so this ultimately turned into a very quick card to make. Although it doesn't hit you over the head with the message, it speaks of hope.
Quietfire Believe Metal die
Quietfire Rubber Stamp: It is Said
Tsukineko/Imagine Crafts: VersaMagic Oasis Green
Heartfelt Creations: Balmy Breeze Collection
American Crafts cardstock: Bayou and Bubbles
Co'ordinations cardstock: Cream n Sugar
- Form 7" x 5" card base from Bayou cardstock. Die cut Believe from Bayou cardstock.
- Cut a 6-1/2" x 4-1/8" panel from patterned paper. Cut a Cream n Sugar panel 1/8" larger all around and a Bubbles panel 1/8" larger than the Cream n Sugar panel.
- Stamp It is Said centered on the lower portion of patterned paper panel as shown.
- Use Foam Tabs to attach Believe to the patterned paper above the sentiment. You will have to cut the tabs smaller!
- Use the Stamp Runner to attached patterned paper to Cream n Sugar panel, then to Bubbles panel. Use Foam Tabs to attach these to the card base.
Thanks for having a look!
Happy creating, Suzanne