Thursday, March 12, 2015

Believe - In Flying Pigs

My very first card using the new Quietfire dies gave me a chance to use this Graphic 45 paper I've wanted to use for ages! We all believe in flying pigs, right?




This card was so easy to put together.  That's the joy of using coordinating paper!

Reagents (Supplies!):
Quietfire Believe cutting die
Graphic 45 Olde Curiosity Shoppe 12x12 cardstock
Coordinations cardstock: Rustic and Montego Bay
3L Scrapbook Adhesives Black 3D foam squares



Synthesis (Instructions!):
  1. Form a 7" x 5" card from Montego Bay cardstock. Die cut Believe from Rustic cardstock.
  2. Cut a 2.25" x 6.25" strip of flying pigs paper and a panel of coordinating patterned paper to 6.75" x 4.75". 
  3. Cut one more panel of Montego Bay measuring  6.5" x 4 3/8".  
  4. Assemble as shown using double-sided tape and black foam squares.  I cut the foam squares even smaller than they come using scissors!


Here is another similar card I assembled using the new Quietfire Hello die. This is a guy card for someone with a quirky sense of humour!


I cut a second Hello and used it as a drop shadow.



Thanks for dropping by! Watch out for those flying pigs! Call me if you see one.
Smiles, Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment