Instructions (supply list below)
- Form a 4 1/4" x 5 1/4" card base from #110 Solar White cardstock.
- Emboss the Doily Art using minty cardstock and trim so only the doily portion of the embossing remains. Score the embossed image in half and slit the spine for about 1/4" along the spine, right in the middle. Crimp Silver Scalloped book corners to the corners using pliers.
- Tie floppy bow with white wrinkled ribbon (approximately 2 yards) and thread the ends through the slot in the spine of the embossed image. Secure the ends with tape.
- Stamp the smaller Quietfire Design Happy Birthday using Turquoise Gem on #80 Solar White cardstock.
- Die cut sentiment with the smallest label in Spellbinders Romantic Rectangles Two and sponge the edges with more Turquoise Gem ink.
- Adhere Pop Dots to the back of the embossing and mount on the white card base allowing the embossed image to extend about 1/4" from the spine of the white card base.
- Adhere stamped die cut onto embossed image using Mini Glue Dots.
Happy creating, Suzanne
Here are thumbnail links to the supplies available on the Quietfire website.