Here is a card created with one of our brand new stamps.
And here is how to make it! Supplies are listed below.
- Cut Aegean cardstock 12"x6.5" and fold in half to create a 6"x6.5" cardbase. Cut peach coloured paper to 5.5"x6" and round the corners.
- Adapt digital cutting file so the opening is oval and measures 3" high. Cut from patterned paper. Cut a background piece without the leaf motif from Aegean cardstock. Mount patterned paper on top so it only shows through the leaf motifs.
- Stamp Those Who Find a Faithful Friend using VersaMagic Jumbo Java centered on the previously cut peachy patterned paper.
- Create bow using Becca's Bow Maker. Attach to oval frame as shown. Adhere house embellishment to frame as shown.
- Die cut Spellbinders Fancy Tag from patterned paper, cut in half and wrap around frame. Adhere in the front with a Pop Dot and in the back with a Glue Dot. Attach a pearl embellishment as show.
- Adhere oval frame to stamped patterned paper with Pop Dots.
Cutting File: Quietfire Always
VersaMagic: Jumbo Java
Cardstock: Core'dinations Aegean