This set is perfect stamp set to mix and match - or use them all at once! Since Thanksgiving is family and friends and home, I added a little house embellishment with the pumpkins! Love this patterned paper by Bo Bunny. I hope helps you create your own quick and easy cards.
Thanks for visiting! Suzanne
- Cut natural cardstock to 10"x7" and fold in half to make a 7"x5" tent card.
- Cut a pumpkin patterned paper strip to 5.5" x 1.5" and mat with brown cardstock cut 1/8" larger around. Mount this strip on orange patterned paper measuring 6"x2" with Pop Dots.
- Cut 1.25" square from brown cardstock. Sponge house embellishment with frayed burlap and attach it to brown square using Micro Glue Dots. Mount to center of patterned paper strip with Pop Dots.
- Lightly pencil a baseline 1.25" from the top fold and 1/2" from the side of the card. Stamp Quietfire Being Thankful along that line with the help of a stamp positioner using VersaMagic Pumpkin Spice. Lightly pencil another line 1" from the bottom of the card and finishing approximately3/4" from the edge and stamp For You using VersaMagicTea Leaves as shown in the example.
- Adhere the patterned paper strip with house embellishment centered between the stamped lines.