Saturday, October 1, 2016

Welcome to World Card-Making Day 2016

The Quietfire Design Team has made some cool cards to share with you to celebrate this World Card-Making Day!   There are some prizes, too!
All you have to do to be eligible to win a prize is to leave a comment on each blog before midnight, Sunday October 2, 2016.
 
Here is my project!  I hope it gives you some ideas for your own creations. 
 
 
 
Instructions:
  1. Form an 8.5 x 5.75" tent-fold card base from rusty orange cardstock.  Die cut Autumn and Thanks from Scotch and Rich Amber cardstock.  Die cut the Grapevine Wreath from brown cardstock and the leaves from yellow and orange cardstocks.
  2. Die cut a 4" square panel from Fitted Squares using patterned paper and die cut a mat from Stitched Squares from Burgundy cardstock.  Stamp the sentiment on the patterned paper panel.  Attach patterned paper to Burgundy panel and mount onto the card front using foam tape, positioned as shown.
  3. Brush leaf edges with PanPastels.
  4. Adhere leaves, wreath and words as shown.
Supplies:
Imagine Crafts: VersaMagic Midnight Black
Elizabeth Craft Designs:
A Way With Words 4 Seasons  Quietfire site | Elizabeth Craft Designs
A Way With Words Thanks   Quietfire site | Elizabeth Craft Designs
Grapevine Wreath Round #1139
Stitched Squares #1118
Fitted Squares  #1119
Woodland Leaves  #1092
Core’dinations cardstock: French Roast, Roasted Pepper, Burgundy, Rich Amber, Scotch
Bo Bunny:  Autumn Song
Glue Dots
Elizabeth Craft Designs Clear Double Sided Adhesive
foam tape
PanPastels Permanent Red
 
 
Make sure you stop in at the other blogs and leave comments.  You must leave your comment before midnight October 2, 2016.  A winner will be randomly chosen from the comments below.  Here are the other places to visit and comment!
 
Selma http://selmasstampingcorner.blogspot.ca/
Robyn http://rainbowweaves.blogspot.ca/
Diana http://yourstrulybydiana.blogspot.ca/
Yogi http://yogiemp.blogspot.ca/
Kathy Jo http://daisysanddaffodils.blogspot.ca/
Teresa http://victorianpaperqueen.blogspot.ca/
Suzanne http://quietfirestyle.blogspot.ca/ (you're here now!)

Happy Hopping and Good Luck!
Suzanne

34 comments:

  1. Beautiful fall card! I really love all of your stamps, all of the design teams projects are just beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely fall / Thanksgiving card. Quietfire Design sentiments are so beautiful and I enjoy using them on my cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful colors and I love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL card Suzanne!!!
    LOVE your sentiment, LOVE all your delicate die cut accents too, the leaves look amazing!!!
    THANK YOU for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fall...my favorite season. I love the lovely vibrant colors and the beautiful sentiment you chose. Happy WCM Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the warmth that radiates from this card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card. This is a must have stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the wreath and the rich Autumn colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this sweet wreath with fall sentiment in radiant colors, so inspiring! And really enjoyed this World cardmaking day hop with ur talented DT"s!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My favourite season Suzanne and this card is perfect! So vibrant and warm- love everything about it. This has been a fabulous blog hop- thanks to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. As you know, Suzanne, I have many of your stamps. I think this one is my #2 favorite. (the fav has to be the "the only true gift"), and autumn is my fav time of year. This card is SOOOO fantastic. I love your colors. And I even use pan pastels myself. So, S, this card is absolutely fantabulous!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your composition and colours evoke autumn perfectly! Thanks for a fun blog hop full of eye candy. Happy WC-M Day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the card- orange is my most challenging color! Best way to enjoy fall for me is on paper! Happy Hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a beautiful quote surrounded by warm and lovely colors... fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your beautiful gold lettering and pretty leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, if I were given this card, I would frame it and hang it on the wall. It's THAT beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the layered die cuts and beautiful autumn colors! Just perfect to show off that sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Suzanne, your choice of colors and the design are so perfect for the fall season. Love that fact that you shared the instructions and I will use them. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This card richly represents my favorite season. I love your stamps and how you select such wonderful quotes and then letter them so beautifully. Thank you for sharing the instructions and for the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful colors and gorgeous calligraphy. This card is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  22. What an absolutely lovely fall card! I love the sentiment and the wreath circling it really brings ones eyes directly to the sentiment. I also like the autumn thanks. The colors you used and the patterned paper are so perfect for fall! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful colours, lovely leaves and a very nice sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful card, I love the colours and the the wreath looks like grapevine with those fabulous fall leaves it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your autumn card is so beautiful! I love all the embellishments and colors you used on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous Autumn card! It is my favorite season! Love all the colors on your card! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Suzanne, I love your A Way with Words die and the Sentiment stamps. Unfortunatelly I can not buy here everything what I would have, but the dies they I have I use everytime with lots of Fun...
    Your card is very beautiful. I love the warm Autumn colors and the beautiful colored leaves.
    Greetings from the Netherlands, Eva.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful autumn card! It says it beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful autumn card! It says it beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow, I love the sentiment stamped on subtly patterned paper and the gorgeous rich fall colors!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Warm card. Inviting. Makes me want a bonfire and cup of cocoa. Creative Blessings! Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love that gorgeous autumn wreath and beautiful sentiment! Lovely colors and details!

    ReplyDelete