Friday, February 19, 2016

Happy Birthday Kitties

Luckily my oldest son doesn't do social media, so I can share his card before he gets it!

 
Obviously I needed a "guy" card.  For this child I should have gone with duct tape, but opted for his kitties and Tim Holtz bugs.  The kitties are a cutting file I created from a photograph I took of our furkids a few years ago. (One kitty has since gone to his great kibblebowl in the sky.) 
I think this card will hit the spot!
 
 
Supplies:
Quietfire A Way With Words Happy Birthday   Quietfire site | Elizabeth Craft Designs site
Quietfire Digital Cutting File Kitties Collection  Quietfire site | Silhouette site
Tim Holtz Idea-ology Wallflower Paper Stash
Core'dinations Nightfall, French Roast and Rustic cardstock
Elizabeth Craft Clear Double Sided Adhesive
Kool Tak Clear Foam Adhesive
twine

Instructions:
Okay, I mailed this before I took any of the measurements!  I think the final size was about 6 x 6"!

Since Core'dinations has a different coloured core, you will see the core colour along the edge of the cuts.  If you don't like that, use a different type of cardstock!

I think you can probably wing this design without me giving you the step by step instructions, right?

Enjoy your creativity time. Thanks for dropping in!
Suzanne

3 comments: