Thanks - Fill 'er Up T - now available with the cling & foam option!
Brilliance Galaxy Gold Stamp Pad
Queen's Gold Embossing Powder
W&N French Ultramarine Blue Watercolour
W&N Raw Sienna Watercolour
Spellbinders Valiant Honor die set
Spellbinders Grand Calibur
American Crafts Winter Cardstock Pad
Be Creative Tape, Pop Dots
- Cut Stonehenge to 10" x 7" with the deckle edge along the 7" side. Fold into a 5" x 7" card. Cut light blue cardstock to 4 1/8" x 5 1/2" rectangle and cut dark blue cardstock to 4 3/8" x 5 5/8" rectangle.
- Stamp Thanks - Fill 'er Up T on to a piece of Stonehenge. (Stonehenge was chosen because it is smooth for stamping onto, but acts a lot like watercolour paper.) Thermal emboss with Queen's Gold embossing powder.
- Paint your landscape. French Ultramarine Blue and Raw Sienna make an incredible range of colours when mixed.
- Center your painted design inside the largest Valiant Honor rectangle and use the Grand Calibur to die cut and emboss.
- Use Pop Dots to mat to light blue cardstock rectangle and Be Creative Tape to mat to dark blue cardstock rectangle. Adhere to card base using Be Creative Tape.
Thanks for stopping!