Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Tuesday Created byhand Challenge - The word Love

Here is my contribution: I thought I'd try Wanda's background technique from this week's Design Team Project. Um, I think she had more success!! (She did it on natural cardstock and I had this manilla tag - *that* must make the difference.... ahem. Or not!)

I used

Love stamp from Quietfire Life Journey Words

Large #8 Tag

Distress Inks: Milled Lavender, Tattered Rose and Aged Mahogany

Heart Charm

Wings Charms

Silk Ribbon hand coloured (for instructions on hand colouring, click here!)


6 comments:

  1. like the background on this thank you so much for your great comments about my fabric collage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tag. Being able to custom color that silk ribbon is a wonderful trait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a lovely tag! I like the bg effect.

    ReplyDelete