Friday, May 26, 2017

Simple pleasures



I recently ordered these pencils through Amazon.ca because I love both products and I can't live without them!

I've used the Staedtler HB pencils for eons for everyday stuff and idea sketching.  My nice stash of them was scattered (hiding) throughout the house. So before panic set in, I ordered more. But.  They don't have an eraser.  I know you'll be surprised, but I need erasers. Yes. Sad, but it's true.

The pencil cap erasers are another ancient art supply that I love.... It's these little things that, when you live without them for a while, you appreciate even more when you get them back.

Just in case you happen to love the same things, they're easy to find, even when you live in the boonies!

Happy Creating!
Suzanne

Amazon.ca
     


Amazon.com...

      

No comments:

Post a Comment