Here is my contribution.
Before I forget, let me say I am absolutely delighted by how well this stamp stamps (say that 10 times!). And just in case you need a little translation of Charles Dickens' quote, when he says "a temper that never tires" he is referring to having patience! I think I need to use this quote to make something for the wall in my kitchen.....
Here is the simple supply list.
- Quietfire Have a Heart mounted rubber stamp
- Quietfire Flourished Heart Card at Silhouette America Online Store
- Silhouette Cameo
- VersaMagic Dew Drop Red Magic
- Stamp Positioner
- Spellbinders Dainty Dots embossing folder and Grand Calibur
- Neenah Solar White 80lb cardstock
- American Crafts Rouge Smooth Cardstock
- Tombow 3D Foam Tabs Assorted
- Cut Rouge cardstock to 7x10" and emboss with Dainty Dots embossing folder using the Grand Calibur. Score and fold to 5x7" card base.
- Use the Silhouette Cameo to resize the flourished heart from the Flourished Heart card to 6 7/8" high and cut from Solar White cardstock.
- Stamp the sentiment using Red Magic as shown. Score close to the left side of the stamped image and fold around the card.
- Use 3D Foam Tabs to give dimension to the heart as you attach it to the card base.
For a chance to win a Quietfire rubber stamp (Don’t be shy!) leave a comment below before midnight Sunday January 25th, 2015. A winner will be randomly chosen from my list of comments and the winner's name will be posted on Quietfire Creations shortly afterwards. If you haven't done so already, go back and leave comments on all the designers Queen of Hearts blog posts! Here are the direct links to their posts.
Kathy Jo here
Robyn's blog here
Wanda's blog here
Suzanne - you're here!
Thanks for visiting and Good Luck!