|Celebra'tions Sweet Treats set|
I spent a fun afternoon playing with some of the new Spellbinders Celebra'tion line! There is no question this collection is happy! The bright colours are completely awesome! The solid cardstock is 80lb and coordinates with the lighter weight printed cardstock. Easy peasy to coordinate and you won't spend hours on your project but you have the great satisfaction of having made it yourself!
Instructions: (supply list below)
- Stamp polka dotted tag design (included in the set) onto white cardstock with Celebra'tions Odacious Orange
- Stamp Quietfire sentiment onto tag.
- Die cut the stamped tag using the corresponding die and die cut one tag from the Pretty Plum Cardstock.
- Stamp the flower onto the backs of the Celebra'tions patterned paper and one onto white cardstock. Cut out each flower by hand and using whichever side has the funnest colour, attach threaded buttons with Glue Dots.
- Cut slit along spine of Cardblank, thread twine through it and wrap around card front several times and tie in a bow.
- Attach flowers to card front as shown using Glue Dots. Give to a friend!
Thanks for stopping by!
Odacious Orange True Color Fusion Stamp Pad
Pretty Plum Cardstock
Celebra'tions Prints paper
Sweet Treats Die and Stamp Set
Happy Family Days stamp set
VersaMagic in Purple Hydrangea
Waxed Linen Thread, 4-ply in Plum and Orange and Lemon