Monday, December 23, 2013

Basket of Snowflakes Gift Tag

Here is a little gift tag.  I was working on some mind-numbing computer thing and this came out when my hands were free!  Of course I had to be at the computer to cut the digital files! (I think they were cutting as I was doing something else...)

The tag is the new Basket of Snowflakes available at the Silhouette Online Store.

 
The basket of snowflakes was enlarged a bit, but it probably didn't have to be.  Stick with a solid light colour when cutting the basket if you don't want to fuss with an additional "insert" that can be written on.




Here are the thumbnail links to the products. The bow is ribbon from my personal stash.
Thanks for having a look today!
Suzanne



1 comment:

  1. So cute-from you to me! and these are the kind of snowflakes I like!

    ReplyDelete