Friday, November 15, 2013

Westcoast Icons Card

I've had this card hanging around for a couple of weeks and I finally got around to photographing it!
 Here are my four Westcoast Icons, available on the Silhouette Online Store, combined into one card.
 
 

I was originally inspired by the icons inside BC Ferries car decks!  They have huge images on the walls to help you remember where your car is located....  I don't remember what they are - although I'm sure there is a starfish and a crab.... Ahem, except for once, I always remembered where my car was (it was a terrifying few seconds). That's not too bad considering how many times I've taken BC Ferries! 

I love all these icons together, but they'd make great cards all by themselves. Great for a scrapbook page after a visit to the westcoast!

 
 
Thanks for stopping by and taking a peak!
Happy creating, Suzanne

3 comments:

  1. I saw these when I was over at Silhouette earlier…I like how you combined them into one card. Very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Suzanne.. very West Coast :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card, Suzanne! You've certainly captured the flavour of the Westcoast!

    ReplyDelete