Thursday, July 11, 2013

Thank You Card

This card combines one of our new digital cutting files with the horizontal Thank You in the new Quietfire rubber stamp set Floral Thank You. Meet the new Flourished Leaf Rectangular Frame!

 
This digital cutting file is the calligraphic leaf ornament from the Floral Thank You stamp set! That ornament appears in the oval. We also have an oval version of our Flourished Leaf frame. Both are available on the site now.
 
Here is a detailed photo. In hind sight, I might have cut out the back layer of the ornament.
Next time!
I used Smokey Gray Versafine to stamp the sentiment.

 
Thanks for stopping by and having a look!  Just ask if you have any questions.
Suzanne

Here are the thumbnail links to the products.

4 comments:

  1. Love it.
    Great minds think alike- I have a card on my desk looks just like this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sigh* Now I need an electronic die cut machine.. LOVE that flourished rectangle Suzanne.

    I don't suppose one could hope that you would do sell some of those already die cut.. pretty please? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Francie in MontrealJuly 12, 2013 at 11:21 AM

    I'm with Frogggietalks above. I just love this, but don't care to invest in the machine just now. Yes, wouldn't it be great if someone cut them for us to buy. Wonder who might do that? Can you think of anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoping you decide to make a die of that gorgeous Flourished Leaf Frame!!! I'd buy the rectangle as well as the oval. Fabulous design.
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete